About Bucks County Coffee News®
The Coffee News® is an entertaining, upbeat publication filled with unusual news stories, jokes, trivia, amazing facts, and a whole lot more. No bad news here!
It’s a weekly, one-page two-sided publication printed in black and tan. You can find it in restaurants, coffee shops, and all kinds of waiting areas. It provides a pleasant way to pass the time while you’re waiting. And it’s free!
Maybe you’ve seen it?
Bucks County Coffee News® strengthens our community by promoting small and medium-sized businesses and provides awareness about local non-profits. By targeting the consumers in the local area, Coffee News® empowers businesses to affordably implement consistent and repetitive advertising that yields results.
About Jen Kline Clark, Publisher
Jen Kline Clark is a connector, community-minded, and a visionary. She’s owned Bucks County Coffee News® since 2012 and has transformed this little free paper into a marketing force to be reckoned with. She’s fiercely loyal and believes in all her customers!
Jen lives with her husband Patrick and their two young children in Bensalem.
Here’s what others say about Jen:
• She’s future-focused and service-minded
• She’s excellent at putting thoughts into words
• She’s helpful at discovering what makes you stand out
• She’s awesome at asking questions and discovering more about you (and your ideal clients)
• She loves helping people meet their goals
• She’s driven and focused and completes jobs on time
• Growing Bucks County Coffee News® is a priority for her
• She’s creative
Bucks County Coffee News® offers news to be enjoyed all over lower Bucks with three editions:
- Newtown Edition: Newtown, Upper Makefield, Lower Makefield, Yardley, Northampton, Washington Crossing, Wrightstown, Holland, and Richboro
- Oxford Valley Edition: Middletown, Langhorne, Penndel, Fairless Hills, Levittown, and Morrisville
- Bensalem Edition: Bensalem, Feasterville, Trevose, and Bristol
Contact us today to learn more!